Mar 2, 2011

2012 Review

image from Amazon

Premise:
It's the end of the world as we know it. No one's really "fine" with it though.



Overall Rating:
Short review today because my feelings about this film are pretty concise. I like cartoons as much of the next guy, and this film was 95% CGI.  the other 5% was bad dialogue. Cliche after cliche and lameness. There were some great stunts, sure, but that's about it. And God was it long. I had trouble finishing it. There was hardly anything to really engage me in the film. It's the exact kind of movie you can put on and walk out of the room for 5 or 10 minutes, come back and not have missed ANYTHING of importance. A film for multi-taskers I suppose.  I award this film 2 1/2 *s' out of 5, or 5 *'s out of 10 for it's budget.




When You Should See It:
 When the trimmed down version comes to cable TV. Otherwise just pass on it completely. At least until December of 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment